FUNERAL CARD MESSAGES
FUNERAL CARD MESSAGES TO INSPIRE YOU
We have compiled a short list funeral card messages we think are just lovely, from the heartfelt to the funny, from the poetic to the poignant, we hope you find something within these funeral card messages to inspire you, to will help you find your own way of saying goodbye or to simply help to make sense right now of how you feel.
Please take your time to read through them then pick your favourite from the list we have created. You can then tweak it, rework it, add to it or just copy and paste it if you like. Whatever you decide, we hope we’ve helped you start to find the words you were looking for during this difficult time.
Our aim is to make it as easy as possible to make your friends, family, colleagues and loved ones feel happy, noticed and remembered. Whether you are sending flowers for a birthday, get well or 'just because', every aspect of the order process is designed with you in mind to create a safe and secure process in which you can make people happier than ever.
The importance of funeral flowers is what we take the most pride in. We understand the sensitivity and importance of the occasion and do our utmost to ensure a safe delivery, in time and as you expect.
FUNERAL CARD MESSAGES
At a time of loss emotions run high and finding the words that perfectly and concisely convey the love, memories and good times shared with someone can become a very difficult undertaking.
With so many thoughts, memories and emotions going through your mind, choosing only a handful of words can carry so much weight that words can escape you entirely. Thankfully it is something that isn’t done often, however we too understand the importance of getting it right in the rare instance a funeral card message is needed.
Messages For Funeral Cards...
- Gone but not forgotten
- Forever in my heart you'll stay. Loved and remembered everyday
- I know you are in better hands now but I still wish you were in mine
- Our hearts are filled with sorrow.
- Though our days together are over I will remember you always with love
- God took you in his loving arms. He saw you needed rest. His garden must be beautiful for He only takes the best
- A simple wish that you were here.
- Treasured memories
- Till we meet again
- Memories of you will never die nor will they fade as time goes by
- So dearly loved. So sadly missed. God Bless
- We’ll always love and miss you so much
- God saw you getting weary, so he did what he thought best, He put his arms around you and whispered come and rest.
- If tears could build a staircase and memories make a lane, I’d walk straight up to heaven and bring you back again
- The sorrow we feel no words can explain. The ache in our hearts will always remain
- To me you were so special. Someone good and true. Never will I forget you, I thought the world of you
- You were always the most beautiful flower in the garden.
- Always in my heart
- Although we are far away we will hold you close in our thoughts and in our hearts today and always
- Goodnight and God bless
- You will live on in our hearts
- I wish I’d been there to hold your hand
- See you on the other side
- There is one star in the sky tonight brighter than all the rest combined
- My friend you are a leaving. It’s time for you to go. Your friendship was a blessing and I will miss you so
- You always remembered us - we will never forget you.
- Rest in peace
- We miss you
- Death may leave a heartache no one can heal but love leaves a memory that no one can steal.
Hand-tied Sheaves also referred to as a 'Tied Sheaf'. Perfect for sending to a funeral & can be sent to a home address after a funeral as a fitting alternative.
Traditionally sprays come in both single-ended and double ended designs. Funeral Sprays are a popular tribute expressing sympathy.
A classic and traditional funeral tribute, available in a wide range of styles, colours and sizes. A wreath can be used as a tribute alongside another design.